Well, we bit the bullet and decided to take a toddler to Disneyland!!! Amazingly, it was the BEST day ever, and Abby had a great time. We got there at 11:30am and left at 8:30pm. We never thought she would let us spend 9 hours at the park, but she was so excited the whole day, taking everything in.
Also to our amazement she was able to ride a lot of the rides!
Here's the list of what we took her on:
Dumbo, Tea Cups, Mr Toad's Wild Ride (not such a good idea afterall!!!), Pirates of the Carribean, Carousel, Jungle Cruise, Nemo Submarine Boat Ride, Winne the Pooh.....I think thats all of them!
Plus Mike got to get in a few rides on his favorites too while Abby and I perused the vendors selling on the streets!
All in all, it was a great "FREE" day at Disneyland! I got in free for my birthday, Mike got in free as military (Disney's doing a new military free special) and Abby was free too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.