Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Abby's ride-on doggie

Abby recently inherited a fun hand-me-down doggie ride-on and LOVES it!!!! Its her new favorite mode of transportation in the backyard when she doesn't feel like walking...(who does really!!).
The first time she rode him she took off like a pro "peddling" him around and scooching him in the right direction. She even 4-wheels it onto the grass with no trouble at all!
Oh, and today when I took the photos, I put these cute glasses on her when she went out to play and amazingly she didn't mind having them on at all.
She was pretty in pink!!! Pink glasses, pink shirt and pink shoes!!! Such a GIRL!!!

Driving off into the sunset.....well, really over to her playhouse

She kept trying to get the doggie into the house, but I kept telling her he just wouldn't fit! Really, I knew she'd never get him over the threshold hump by herself, so it never happened...but she did try a few times!

Yes, the doggie is eye-less...his eyes must have worn off with age.....we need to draw him some new ones....she doesn't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!