Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hanging out at Home

Being silly with her daddy

She discovered the bib drawer the other night and was determined to have me put each and every bib we own on her at once.
And she has a new love for olives.....I showed her how to put them on her fingers; I think she thought that was a bit bizarre!

1 comment:

  1. Liam is a huge fan of olives. When do we find out the sex of baby #2? Can't wait to meet Abby. Let us know when you get settled, maybe we'll take a road trip down your way.
    I'm so jealous that you have a house...our apt is getting smaller by the minute. One more year of law school...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!