Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

VAW-113 Dining Out.....Memories

We had our VAW 113 Dining Out event this past Friday night and had a great time as usual!! This was our 2nd dining out attendance, and each one is equally fun and memorable....more so this time around since it was our last party with all of our California Navy friends, who I know we will see in the future, but its sad to leave good friends & company nonetheless.
You will ALL be missed!!
The "violators" drinking from the grog toilet....in violation for intentionally wearing the wrong uniform decor, shoes, glasses, etc....
Eleanor & Janel
Pattie (our skipper's wife) and I
Josh and Mike....enjoying themselves or entertaining themselves....just drunk!
The ladies turn to drink from the grog....there was a non-alcoholic one too!!
My turn!!
Mr.Ridiculous....with his giant glasses and corn-cob pipe....and cowboy boots that you can't see under the table
Janel, Jessica and I

All the current VAW-113 pregnant ladies....Jessica, Janel, Danielle, Me, Eleanor & Jennifer!I guess this is what happens when your husband is out to sea for 6 months and comes home to "relax"! It was very contagious apparently. We are all due in numerical order from August to January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!