Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Abby's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Abby's 3rd birthday this past weekend at the base bowling alley with 9 of her close friends!
All of the kids had a lot of fun, and for most it was their first bowling experience, and they LOVED it.
Abby loved it too, but I think I was more exhausted at the end of the day.....somehow she still had energy left over! We didn't do a party last year for #2, so I guess I compensated! It was a lot of fun! 
 The setup! The theme was "Curious George"! Abby and Maddy both love watching the show!
 The BIG 3 year old arriving to see the party!
 I wised up and brought the pack-n-play with me to the bowling alley....not your average bowling accessory, but it worked to keep the 3 little ones that were there happy and contained, including Maddy! We gave them toys, drinks & snacks and they did great!
 Pizza time!
 About half way through the party the kids were kids, and started running in circles! They loved falling down!
 Abby's first "roll" of the day! Surprisingly the kids did GREAT taking turns and no one argued!
 And there it goes.....
 THE CAKE!! Curious George of course! The kids got individual Curious George topped cupcakes! The adults ate the big cake!

 Big girl! She blew out all 3 candles!
 Grandma Smith & Madelyn! She helped keep her happy while we were busy entertaining!
 Abby showing off the monkey ring that topped each cupcake!
Maddy figured out she LOVES birthday cake! I think she gained a few pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!