Maddy loves anything around her neck....necklaces are abundant around here! Mike hates them!! Oh well, he will soon learn she will always win!
Maddy now has her top two and bottom two teeth! She eats the same things, and she's cute!
We call this her "Justin Bieber" look! Especially after the bath, her hair is so soft and fine and just falls into her face. (Bieber is a current teenie bopper pop icon......with a funny hair-do)
"I can't walk yet......but I love to stand up all by myself!"
This is SO Maddy. You know she is tired when she starts laying down on things!
I found her on the floor (below) just like this after I left the room to start laundry. Came back to her all snuggled up.
Again with things around her neck. She loves Abby's leopard scarf and puts it on all by herself! Little climber!
With her toddler drivers license!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.