Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Big or Little? Hmmmm....

Abby cracks me up! Of course the child can't read yet, but she LOVES to dress herself. In fact, Mike and I never choose clothes for her, EVER! She immediately gets dressed each morning and puts her own pj's on at night from her drawers. But the other night she came out with this pajama top on.....hmmmm.....amazingly it fit somehow, but of course it is really Maddy's shirt! She didn't get it since it seemed to fit ok. But I showed her the "Big Sister" shirt and she accepted it. Its hard to tell their clothes apart these days in the laundry. I am constantly looking at tags to sort clothes, especially when there are matching items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!