Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Abby's 4-Year Checkup

Abby had her 4-Year checkup at the doctor yesterday.
I have to say, I was dreading it because I knew it would come with a few shots (which she hasn't had since she was 2!! So I know she doesn't remember getting any!!)
She did GREAT! She was excited to get the shots over with, but cried a bit during the process once she realized the pain they entailed. She was a champ, considering she got 5 shots (one was her flu shot!).
Most fun of the visit was making her paper gown into a ghostly Halloween costume during the moments of boredom waiting for the doctor to come in. Now she doesn't need shots again until she's 10! That seems like DECADES away.....but I know it will be here before we know it!
Abby's 4 Year Stats:
40 Inches Tall (56th percentile)
35 pounds, 4 oz (52nd percentile)
Perfect vision and hearing!! (And both tubes from the second set, installed in 2010 are out...nice!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!