Our little girl had her FIRST day of preschool (daycare at this age) last Friday!
Abby started at the same age, and I wanted to get Maddy acclimated to going to school in preparation for next year (when she'll go 2 mornings/week) and give me a slight break one morning a week this Spring as Mike gears up for his new job and is home less. She did GREAT! Didn't even stop to say goodbye, just ran in and started playing.
She is at the same school as Abby, same class/teacher Abby had 2 years ago, and so far she loves it. She had her 2nd day today and did even better.
For me, it is a WONDERFUL morning of 3.5 hours to myself of quiet. I hope it will give me the time to book personal appointments, and take trips to the gym and grocery store!!
Today was my first morning alone, and it was fantastic. In 3.5 hrs I managed to squeeze in an hour at the gym, a trip to the grocery store, Trader Joes & Target!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.