Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Abby in July

 We started July with a visit to the Apple store at the mall, I needed to get my new iPhone connected!
It was the kids first visit there, and right away they jumped out of the stroller and attacked the kids iPad station and knew exactly what to do! So proud!! Techy kids!!
Mike's response to this photo-- "Oh no, now she knows where they live" (Apple products that is.....)
 I ordered Abby a new backpack, which will hopefully last the next few years I hope! It will also double as a great storage bag for her to carry on our big CA trip next week! She loves showing it off!
 Abby loves to jump off the diving board.....Maddy likes to stand on it and push Abby off the end, but she won't jump herself yet! For being our outgoing/boisterous child, I'm surprised she doesn't just go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!