Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Steinbach's-Best Friends

I left Bonnie's after our pool party and headed to San Ramon, CA to see my best friend (and old college roommate) Cailin and her family. Her daughter Sienna is just 2 weeks younger than Maddy, and it was my first time meeting her adorable chunky 4 month old little guy Connor! We spent three nights with them, and kept busy!
 Can you tell Abby was starting to get worn out???!!! The three of us shared a room at Cailin's, and one night when I went to bed, I found Abby passed out like this with her lovey on her face (usually she snuggles it under her arm, so this was a first)
 One of the days we took a trip to San Jose to "Happy Hollow" to let the kids have some fun!
 
  Abby can't get enough of little babies! She loved holding Connor any chance she could get.

 Oh, and when in California, do as they do and get pampered! 
Cailin and I took her to get her very first Mani/Pedi! 
She LOVED it!! Such a special treat!
 Sienna and Maddy on their horses!! Giddy up!
 Hopefully they follow in their mommy's footsteps and stay friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!