Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My BIG Girl

 Abby has been growing her hair out......but it is still quite the task to convince her to let me "do" her hair for school each day. Most days even clean and brushed she looks like a ragamuffin.....But on the rare occasion she lets me put it in a ponytail, she looks all grown up! 
This morning I convinced her to let me do braided pigtails. Now I'm no hair guru so I did my best. It lasted all day at school, and she got a ton of compliments just walking down the hall to class today! 
BONUS MOMMY BROWNIE POINTS: On the way home from school in the car she says "Mom can we do braids again on Friday??" Guess my talents are good enough!! Maybe the boys in class told her she looked pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!