Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bedtime Buddies!!

The girls are MORE than enjoying this whole sharing a bedroom business!
We battle almost nightly for them to stop giggling endlessly.....its really ridiculous.
After days on end playing together, we are shocked they still find things to giggle about.
This is a photo I took of our video room monitor of them a few weeks ago.....I woke up early, walked the dog and got my coffee......they normally get up around 7am.....at 7:45am I saw them on the monitor giggling and talking together in bed, not even aware of the fact I was already awake and downstairs. LOVE SISTERS
Sharing a room at the best time in their lives....making memories!! (even if it drives us crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!