Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Friday, September 2, 2016

Summertime Kids

Abby is one creative cat! She may not have a love for athletics (yet....I'm still holding out some hope) but she is talented artistically for sure. I find random drawings on her white board off and on and saw this one last week! 
She also has a fascination for BUGS!!! And these sticky summer nights are resulting in tons on our porch! Coming home from dinner last night they spotted this guy above our front door. Mike helped them catch it with their new 100 yen bug nets and got him into the bug box for viewing, held him, then released him. 
The girls also LOVE their neighborhood friends. Everywhere we go they manage to make friends, and they all get along as if they've known each other for years. Some Friday nights this summer they have been going out to play their version of "kick the can". I can't understand the rules, but I know they live for the ordinary fun and know winter will be here before we know it, so I'm trying to let them enjoy the warm summer nights. (With lots of bug spray!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!