Hello family/followers!
I'm contemplating changing the way I share our photos with you.
This blog site cancelled their phone app which made it VERY easy for me to post without downloading my photos and making it a multi step process.
Anyhow I sent out an email prior, but I can tell a few have not "accepted" the invite for the new way to view photos.
I realize many of you don't have iPhones or iPads.....and you don't HAVE to in order to view iCloud photo share. The only requirement would be that you follow the link below and download the iCloud for Windows application. I haven't actually done this step myself since we have all Apple products.
And if you still have trouble subscribing or don't have the correct version of Windows 7 etc..... you should be able to bookmark this link to view them at any time! The most recent post will be at the top and you can click on any photo and view them fullscreen and even watch it as a slideshow
If you DO HAVE an Apple product (iPad or iPhone or Mac computer) its very easy to view the posts I make! You just go to your iCloud Photo icon (the multi color flower) where all your photos are stored.....and at the bottom of the page select "SHARED" (Tab options at bottom are: PHOTOS, MEMORIES, SHARED, ALBUMS).......then there should be a pending request for you to accept my album invite.
Before you begin
- Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest iOS, your Mac to the latest macOS, and your Apple TV (4th generation) to the latest tvOS.
- Set up iCloud on all of your devices.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices that you want to use with iCloud Photo Sharing.
- If you have a Windows PC, update to Windows 7 or later and download iCloud for Windows.

Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos and turn on iCloud Photo Sharing.
- On your Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud > Options next to Photos, then select iCloud Photo Sharing.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Photos Settings and turn on iCloud Photo Sharing.
- On your Windows PC, open iCloud for Windows and select Photos. Click the Options button to verify that iCloud Photo Sharing is on, then click Apply.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.