Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Abbys 1st Bday party with friends

We had a GREAT celebration today in the backyard for Abby's birthday! We had about 30 adults/kids come to share with us. The kids ate pizza and decorated cupcakes, then played in the yard and then we opened gifts inside! PHEW!!!!!! I'm exhausted!!! 1 Birthday down.....and 17 more to go......and thats just kid#1!!
Mom, Sarah & Ricky came down to help and celebrate, and I couldn't have done it without them! Ricky was my videographer, mom & Sarah took photos, and generally kept things going smoothly as I ran around.
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Abby's first year!!

The Birthday Girl!!! She loved eating hers! The kids decorating their cupcakes! They seemed to love it!(tired) Mommy & Abby
Aunt Sarah and Abby
Opening gifts! The cards were the best, as usual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!