So, its been quite the drinking battle at our house these days. I've been trying for months to get Abby to accept the sippy cup, but she refused to learn the concept of tipping her head back and raising the cup at the right angle, so she would just get frustrated at her sucking attempts with nothing coming out. So I had ventured into the world of straw sippy cups, and she does well on those, but they are such a pain to clean. Now that she is done with the bottle stage, I'm happy to say that last night she FINALLY learned (don't ask me why now) to drink from a regular sippy cup! She loves it and thinks she is so funny when she tilts her head back and sucks! It may seem like a silly feat to some, but for me, as a mom, it was a huge accomplishment!
Cute!!!
ReplyDelete