Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby #2 Update!

So we just wanted everyone to know our Baby #2 status......I had my 20 week doctor appointment yesterday (June 23rd) and everything is great. It was just a normal appointment, so no ultrasound; they just listen to the heartbeat and take my stats. But it was my first appointment at he Naval Hospital (which is also where I will deliver). It is about a 30 minute drive from our house close to Norfolk.
Our BIG ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday the 30th @ 7:45am to find out the gender and see the baby in-utero again! He/she has been moving around a lot in the last 2 weeks, and kept me up a bit even last night.....I'd almost forgotten about this part of pregnancy!!
So, as soon as we know next week if its a he or a she, you will TOO!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for you, i find out the day after you!! on wednesday, july 1st!! good luck with the u/s, can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison!
    I'm so glad that you pregnancy is going well and that you are going to have your ultrasound next week. I just had mine yesterday and the technician said that the baby looks healthy and on point of the due date. I have the gender results in an envelope and am awaiting Jon's return - as soon as I know, I'll let you know! Take care and lets enjoy the half way mark!
    Lilly Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!