Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Pool Fun....June

Roxy enjoys barking at us while we swim...I'm hoping this will be a short lived habit. I think she's interested in coming in and nervous for Abby all at the same time; just a protective big sister!
Anyone can float with "Dora" water wings, right?? Holding daddy's hands to jump in
Happy swimmer! She loves swimming with us now.
Yummm....salt water pool tastes great!
My two cuties!! I love them!
Abby with a huge smile while watching daddy attempt a hand-stand in the water! (Behind Abby is a quick glimpse at our new pool fence....I will post more and house photo asap!)
She LOVED being tossed in the air repeatedly! Of course she kept repeating "more, more, more"!
More air-time!
All giggles with dad!
Look everyone, no hands! These Dora wings help me swim!! Next time I am putting her in the wings with a life vest to see how self-sufficient she is with both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!