Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Salon Haircut!

We took Abby for her first official salon haircut! Until now I've been trimming her bangs regularly, but I've never touched the back, and it was getting a little shaggy and wild, so I decided to have a professional take a stab at it. She trimmed up the back so it was closer to one length, and touched up her layers to take the baby hairs off the ends, and cut her bangs!
Abby was great! SUCH a big girl without a single squirm, worry, or cry. In fact she was silent through the whole thing and sat very still for the stylist. I was worried she would get scared because from the moment we walked into the salon the other 1 year olds getting their haircuts were screaming; not exactly the best first impression of what was to come.
Getting started. She even kept her arms under the cape, even though she kept wondering why she couldn't see her hands.


It was hard to get a smile out of the kid.....this was the closest I got.
Cute piggie tails too!
Her favorite part was definitely the dum-dum pop at the end!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, cute! I love that "she kept wondering why she couldn't see her hands" hahahaha Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!