Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Funny Sept Shots

Abby in her cowgirl/horse costume that Grma Donna brought for her
Caught being cute watching "Curious George"...one of her favorites

I was fighting with her the other day to get dressed and in protest she managed to get her shirt half off but it got stuck on her head and frustrated her.....so I laughed and grabbed the camera of course.
I heard some cackling in the other room while I was doing dishes, and the dog was missing and I knew Abby had crackers in hand, so of course some teasing was surely going on. I snuck in and caught her teasing Roxy with veggie sticks over the play house, occasionally throwing them at her for fun......2 year olds!! How many times must I tell her "Roxy doesn't eat this, or that, nor does she like it when you sit on her or brush her hair!!!"
I'm sure Roxy is wondering where the next treat will be coming from......over or under....she just waits patiently knowing it will come eventually!
"Hi Mom, no of course I'm not teasing Roxy, she's just watching me eat my snack"

1 comment:

  1. Look how long her hair is getting!! WOW! And what is it with them and not wanting to get dressed lately?!! Jack is doing the same thing--and with me this big, he goes naked half the time b/c I don't have the energy to fight the fight! Cute pics, she's such a pretty little girl:)!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!