Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Friday, January 22, 2010

B.O.B has entered my life.....

Here are some quick shots I got of my new double jogging stroller!
I really needed something to get me active & out of the house with the girls, and the weather is only going to improve going forward!
It is called a "BOB" and has many great features that I love!!
I got the girls in it tonight to get their harness straps tightened and ready for our maiden voyage......as soon as it stops raining!!
Abby was so excited, and when I reclined her seat (big bonus....separate sun shades and separate reclining seats) she told me "night night mommy". SO CUTE!
Looking at them side by side it really makes Abby look big.....or Maddy small....either way.
Abby practicing her sleeping. In reality I think Maddy will be doing most of the sleeping while we stroll! Thats what she does best.....Abby, not so much.
Side view (with Abby's side reclined)
Full coverage sun shade down
Oh my silly girls......Abby's hiding and Maddy's just thinking...."mom, this is not a real walk, so what are we doing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!