Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it SNOW!!!!!!

Well we finally got a real snow storm. They say it is one of the top 3 in this area in decades!!
We woke up to about 6+ inches of snow and more is expected to fall through tonight and will likely stay until Monday or so until the weather warms up enough to start to melt it!
Abby woke up, ran in my room and said "go play"!!
So......on went the rainboots and the clothes and she was ready to play! I was kind of surprised how eager she was to touch it since it was her first experience but she didn't hesitate. I opened the back door and she and Roxy ran out to enjoy the snow. Abby mostly liked dusting the snow off the flat surfaces and she'd say "look mommy I did it". Until she went for the bbq and since it was up high the snow she knocked off fell right on her face and she was in shock for a few minutes until I came to the rescue and cleaned off her face.
Fun to watch her enjoy something new and rare! Too bad daddy isn't here to do it with us :(

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got more snow than we did!! I'm glad Abby had fun in it. Liam always asks if Santa is coming every time it snows;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!