Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Its close to "that time"!

Well, we are definitely getting closer to some serious potty training. I'm not at all eager to tackle this challenge, but its one of those "have to do it sometime" learning experiences, so I figure the sooner the better. I plan to do it full force after our travels in April, in the hopes that she is done by end of summer or sooner. We shall see how it goes. She has all of the "devices" and has tried a few times, with no result. We are at the point now that she tells us EVERY time she does #2.....so I'm hoping she is uncomfortable in it! And we read a "potty" book each nap & bedtime, so I hope it will all click in a month or so!
I just have to grin and bear it (and clean up the aftermath of wet floors and more laundry).
Right now she thinks the big deal is holding the toilet paper!!! I love her so much I just giggled the other day when she asked to sit on the potty, then was screaming from the potty asking for "mommy paper". I just obliged and gave her some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!