Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
A sucker for cute shots!
The fun & interaction of having two adorable girls never seems to end!
Abby sharing her dolls.....3 of them! Maddy was a bit overloaded.
All propped up to watch tv with big sissy!
Look, I can sit in my jumperoo!! But my hand is still my favorite toy!
So much fun.....Abby loves it too....maybe more at this point. She screeched when she woke up from her nap and saw this new contraption assembled in the living room-- I had to beg her not to play with until Maddy was up to avoid more noise!
Maddy ADORES Abby and lights up when she sees her....proof in the above photo
Sisterly love
Abby's probably saying her new phrase "hi, I abby"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.