Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March....

I missed a few cute March pics, so I thought I'd throw them up....in no order.
 Maddy LOVES this Dora couch....I know I've said it before, but she treats it like her own "little" couch and lounges on it regularly! Its her go-to spot to chill to watch her favorite show. Or in this case, to read the Toys R Us ad.

 Abby has always loved the couch too (which was a craigslist find 2+ years ago....) I love it best when they share a spot on it! But this is what lounging looks like. Maddy will lounge anywhere!
 The little mommy is good! She copies everything, and I'm sure has watched Abby doing this repeatedly over time. She loves to come out stirring something up in her cup!
Pasta monster!!! When Maddy eats, she eats!
Popsicles are yummy! This was Maddy's 1st!
She's a great conversationalist too....."Hi" is the extent of her phone calls! She loves to run to you and shove the phone up to your ear like the call is for you.
Friends and lunch outside on a nice sunny day.

So I came across this photo, above, and realized I didn't take it, nor did I remember it occurring. So it must have been a night when Mike was on daddy duty and I was out! Oh the silly things they do together when mommy is away. Somehow she ends up with cups on her feet?? Oh boy! I can only imagine.
Little mommy at it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!