Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)
Friday, March 4, 2011
More More More
Maddy's now signing:
*More
*All Done (and she can say it after she's done with her bath, and after eating)
*Cracker (knocks her fist on her opposite elbow)
*Daddy (touches her hand to the top of her head)
*Water (she touches her fingers to her chin)
Plus, she just knows things. I say "Lets go take a bath" and she runs to the bathroom door and starts knocking on it to get in. If I hand her her lovie and a drink and say "Go sit on your couch", she runs right over to her Dora couch and cuddles up to watch a show. If I say where's sissy, she goes looking for Abby. She understands way more than we know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith
Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.