Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A-B-B-Y

Abby is all about trying to spell her name lately. Usually it turns into 4-6 scribbled "c"s that she says spells Abby. Well, yesterday I wrote her name on her doodle pad and asked her to copy it below. This is what she did:
 I think she did GREAT for her first time writing her name out. 
And this next one is her doing it all on her own. We have just started to work with letter identification with her, so I was impressed.
I've already heard that in class next year she will be writing out her name repeatedly in class, so hopefully we can prepare her now! And today when I picked her up from school her teachers boasted about how she insisted on writing her name for them!! They too were impressed, specifically that she had her b's correct! Awwww......she loves school. I can't wait til she starts "really" learning new things next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!