Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Concert Date Night!!!!

  Summer is in full effect here in Virginia Beach, and that includes the full schedule at our local amphitheater just down the road for all their big shows this summer! Mike and I have been making a big effort to do fun things without the kids (because I know we do plenty with them on a regular basis) and we got tickets to two shows for this summer. I've only been to one concert EVER, so this is a treat! This past Saturday night we had tickets to see Tim McGraw!! Next month, we are going to see "Journey & Foreigner". Followed by our September beach vacation, I think it will be a fun summer for sure!
It was a fun night because we went with two other couples, and had a great dinner together beforehand! I promise we all looked better before we melted at the concert, waiting for the sun to go down behind the stage! After that, it was a perfect evening under the stars being entertained!!
 This is my friend Kristy and her husband, who I used to work with at the property management company when we lived here before! We've always kept in touch, but don't get to see each other much since she works full time (she has a little boy Maddy's age).
Our Navy friends Will & Tracey came too! Made for a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!