Happy 2nd Birthday to our beautiful little girl!
How these past two years have flown by, I'll never know! I can't even remember the baby days anymore!!
She brings laughter and giggles that fill our home, and joy to our hearts with her hugs and kisses!!
New tradition in our house.....crappy "whether you are awake or not" morning birthday photo!
Loving on her morning birthday gift from friends Addison & Casey....her first cabbage patch baby doll.
And of course loving on her daddy as he left for work! Maddy gives LONG kisses as she squeezes your face, pulls you in, and presses her lips to yours!
Her first baby doll of her own and her own shopping cart (baby gets strapped in on top, or down below)
Thank you Great-Grandpa & Grandma Reiss!
Play cupcake set, where wipe-off markers decorate the top of the cupcake!
We had cake and ice cream......all in one! Ice Cream Cake!!!
I couldn't get a photo fast enough, both girls had their hands on the cake removing candy pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.