Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Beauties!!

Okay, so I am one VERY VERY lucky friend. 
I have the most talented friends (Danielle & Janel) who have an eye for photography and love using my kids as test subjects! They finally started their own business......"Pics by 2Chicks Photography" so I guess now I have to fork over the cash for their awesome services.......but its well worth it!
They used the girls to practice on at the park near our house yesterday for an upcoming Spring photo session they are doing next month.
Obviously the results are PRICELESS! Now to decide which to frame/enlarge first????? 
 These two are my favorites of Abby! My hands forming a heart around her and then her leaning on the chair below..... Just perfect!
 Maddy kept wanting to steal the spotlight during Abby's turn, so we prompted them to kiss....it worked!
 Maddy has matured so much since our family photo shoot last August....she was hamming it up in front of the camera yesterday! The pigtails were an added piece of character for her!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!