Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just a little.....ABBY!

Abby is our little poser extraordinaire! She LOVES to pose for my photog friends!! 
(Thanks Danielle @ picsby2chicks.com.....another great set!!)
This tongue picture above, is totally Abby these days. She's discovered her tongue can touch her nose. I may have to blow that photo up and hang it in her room!!
The Starfish pose! She perfected it today by herself!! Floated solo on her back without her head going under! I am so proud of her swimming abilities!! She even raced me end to end in the pool today and wasn't even out of breath! I hope the next city we live in has a swim team, because I'm signing her up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!