Maddy is definitely the typical PICKY 2-year old!!! I've had high hopes of change over time though, because Abby was the same way into her early 3's, and is now the biggest and most adventurous eater!!
(Tonight I made Coconut Curry Shrimp, and she devoured it!!! Asked for seconds too! And as a side asked for raw carrots and broccoli!!!)
So I am optimistic that Maddy's eating habits will align one day too! For now, she is slowly starting to show signs of interest, as she explores certain foods that she sees her big sister eating. Today, it was oranges!! I know kids normally love fruit, but both of my kids were never big fruit eaters as toddlers. Abby of course now eats every fruit out there, but Maddy is skeptical. Her current fruits on the LIKE list.....Grapes, Bananas, and now ORANGES!!!! Baby steps......



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.