Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oh Madelyn

Maddy had an odd.....and rough week :(
ODD:.....well I shouldn't be surprised, its Maddy afterall.....but this is what she chose to do with the strip of stickers the Trader Joe's checkout woman gave her......creative I guess :)
 
 NEW: Trying the splits between the doorway!! "MOM, WATCH THIS"
ROUGH: This is what my cute little girl looks like at 3am when she's up with the stomach bug and crawls in bed with mommy.
It was a rough two nights with LOTS of laundry! First time I've had to deal with that illness......not the last I'm sure. So far Abby and I have survived........so far.......After 48 hours, she's finally back to herself and eating again! And the food stays down!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!