We officially ONLY have 2 more nights of cooking in the base hotel!!! We sleep here for another 7, but we have someone bringing us a meal Thurs night, and Fri I get the keys to our unit!!!!! So at least I can throw a frozen meal in the oven!!! How I've missed an oven and a full size fridge!! Plus I am house sitting for a friend who is on vacation later this week and we are free to use her house! So we will make it through the next weekend!
I feel like we have been roughing it for the last 5 months.....but even more so the last 39 days here!
But this is what contemplating cooking in the base hotel has been like...... I decided to try a refrigerated pizza tonight....it barely worked. Good thing I'm hungry!! It said stovetop in a pan was one of the cooking methods.....no clue how it said to do it!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.