I had my first night out with girlfriends since the boat left. My good friend Allie and I have known each other for 8+ years!! And she took me out with a group of her friends for dinner. We walked off base close by to a place known to most here as "Stinky Steak". It gets its name for all the garlic they use!! Delish!!!!
And afterwards we walked back to base to the Officers Club where the squadrons were having a judged mixed drink competition!! Fun night out!! Six more days till we get keys to our house!!! On the SHORT countdown now!!
The girls had their first babysitter here! She came to our hotel room and had a HUGE bag of barbies and games in tow! The kids were in heaven and sleeping soundly when I returned. I'm sure they will have a lot of good things to say tomorrow!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.