Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Last day in Phuket

On our last day in Phuket Thailand I took the girls on an Elephant Trek adventure tour. It was four parts--Elephant trek, monkey show, snake show, and Thai cooking demo. We enjoyed it all......I could have done without the snakes. Ick
Both girls say on the elephants head but Abby rode on him like this for a bit
Hugs from the baby elephant--6years old and born on site
Feeding the baby bananas
Monkey show-- Macawks (spelling?)
Snake show--Covras, King Cobra, Mango Snakes and Pythons
Thai cooking demo! That we had for lunch

Goodbye for now Thailand!! We will be back for more adventures. I just HAVE to do the tiger experience next!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!