Our deployment ritual is now to go to sushi go round one night a week! It's such a fun, cheap dinner out! And it gives me a break on dishes!!
We are so spoiled with this since it's just out the front gate down the road, I think it may take me a long time when we go back to the states to find sushi to be a special night out!!
The girls "we love summer camp" pose
They are going all week (since I work this week) and went on their weekly field trip today, to Fuji Safari Park! Together!!!! So glad Maddy was old enough this summer to take part in the camp!
Abby's favorite sushi selection!
We walked in and Maddys BFF was there with her family! Since our table had a big empty spot, she slid over and chatted with us when she was done eating. She and Maddy can't keep their hands off each other. I truly LOVE how much my kids can connect with other kids no matter how long they have known them--wherever we live.
So I may not have made the photoshoot at dinner, but my dessert did. Normally I don't indulge in Japanese desserts because they typically aren't worth the calories.....but for a muggy summer night this was DELISH! Mango ice cream, frozen mango, fresh mango, mango purée sauce and whipped cream!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.