We had a wonderful Christmas dinner with the Smith clan from Pennsylvania & Mom Smith from California!
We had a great day filled with presents, family, food and friends!

Abby actually chomped into her stocking apple and ate about a quarter of it! I thought it was just a filler.....apparently not.

Dad putting together her Princess table/chairs from Aunt Amy!!! The hit of the day!

Okay, so I didn't know she had scissors in her hands when we took this photo....but I swear she was walking them over to Mike so he would open a gift for her! All was safe!! Anyhow, this is a cute dress Aunt Amy bought for Abby!!


"Le Chef" posing for the camera! Mike and I had a great time in the kitchen cooking all morning! I think that was the first time we'd done it together and it turned out great!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.