Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My little sleepyhead

So this was a priceless video moment I caught yesterday of Abby sleeping upright in her booster seat at the kitchen table.

She and I are both fighting a little head cold, so after some persuading to get her to try to eat as opposed to her other option of taking a nap, she opted to just sit there quietly while I fed Maddy on the couch. Not soon after I looked over my shoulder and saw her sitting there with her eyes closed, and her head bobbing back and forth! Abby RARELY falls asleep in the car, and has never fallen asleep at the table, so this was a funny moment!

Click on the play button above to view the video!!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!