Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Maddy @ 6 Weeks

Our little girl is 6 weeks old today! Wow does time fly! Some days I can't believe I had another baby already!
We are enjoying her so much. She is a wonderful addition and is growing so big already, I have to keep reminding myself to find time to grab the camera and take pictures!
It really is true that the 2nd child gets less photos! I think Maddy is already behind by like 500!! We were a little over zealous when Abby was born, so we have a lot of catching up to do.
She already has better control of her head (not 100%, but she's getting stronger!), and better control of her arms! She loves sitting in her chair and often falls asleep in it!
She really responds when Abby gets up in her face and tries to entertain her, especially during diaper changing time, Abby is my little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!