Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Launch Party Success

I hosted my launch party this afternoon at our house for my new business.
It went GREAT! I had 7 friends come, and it really paid off! They all loved the toys and only one of the seven had ever heard of the company. Here are 2 shots I got of my setup before the kids arrived and dug into everything! They had fun though, and thats what counts. As I put the toys on the table for the display, Abby came in and said "these Abby's toys mom". I said..."sure sweetie". I doubt the concept of these toys not staying in her toy room will set in for a while! She thinks that when they arrived last week and we opened it together, that they were gifts for her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!