Abbys funny comments this morning after being awake for only minutes....
First thing she said when she walked out of her room when I went to get her, she looked up at the mezuzah on Maddy's door (both girls have one on the outside of their bedroom doors that Great Grandma/Grandpa Reiss gave them) and said "I touch and kiss it" (customary, I'm just surprised she remembers the order of happenings). So I picked her up. She doesn't just touch/kiss it once, she has to touch/kiss each icon on the mezuzah, she's a bit ocd about it!
Second thing she says when I ask her what she wants for breakfast after I offered her a waffle:
"No waffle mommy, I want egg, I stir it up!" Of course then she insisted on holding the egg that was to eventually be hers, then she dropped it on the floor. This was her first exposure to what was in the egg! She said "Yuck" as it spread across my kitchen floor. Nice!
Then I went out to fix the pool cleaner machine that was in a knot, and when I got up to the back door Abby says: "I went pee pee in the potty mommy". I couldn't have missed it with her pants and panties around her ankles as she shuffled across the living room!
Oh, and it was just 8am!!! Its going to be a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.