Got some cute off the cuff shots of the girls the last few days (and the dog!) Roxy loves to lick Maddy's hands....and Maddy finds her intriguing so she lets her.
Oh so the other day Abby woke up from her afternoon nap. I went to let her out of her room and as I opened the door, the first thing she said was "come look mom". She wanted to show me that she put 10 or so stuffed animals in bed with her for naptime! She snuck into her closet and pulled them out. Apparently the closet is not a good hiding spot anymore.
Pudding lover!
They love laying in bed together! In my bed of course. And yes, I swear Abby is half-naked most times these days. She is still figuring out how to pull her pants up after going to the bathroom, so her solution is always to just take everything off below the waist if we're not right there to help. Hey, at least she goes!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.