Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MOUSE!!!! Eeeeeeekkkk!!!!

Okay, so my welcome home present after travelling 8.5 hrs from NY was a mouse in my house!!! I saw him out of the corner of my eye as I was starting laundry after we got home, and I freaked out!!!
I've never had to deal with rodents!! YUCK! So, this is what my pantry looks like on my kitchen table!! NICE!
Box traps are set (the humane kind) and we shall see what I end up with. The little guy was definitely scared when he realized we were home, but he made a mess of my pantry and got into a ton of stuff! Apparently he likes the soy nuts best and enjoyed those for 5 days because they were EVERYWHERE.
Again......yuck!
I will keep you posted once he is evicted! And of course there is no before photo because he is too sneaky and fast....if only I had a cat, I hear they are the real answer. A husband would be even better since I'm so freaked out by this whole thing. I was half inclined to put a towel at the bottom of my bedroom door last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!