Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Silly Abby

I have really enjoyed this last week alone with the girls. Abby seems to be maturing in her own small ways, and it is fun to focus mostly on her and watch her grow. I was cooking in the kitchen one morning, not paying her much attention, and she kept coming in and out with different toys. I guess she was trying to get my attention so when I wasn't looking she hung her "eeyore" lovey on my towel rack. I didn't notice at first so I heard her chuckling in the corner of the kitchen. I turned to look at her and couldn't figure out what was so funny. She pointed at her masterpiece and laughed! "Look mommy".  Sometimes she does the silliest things and I just don't know how the ideas get in her little busy head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!