Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Happy Mothers Day to me!!!
Mike spoiled me with sleeping in, and a wonderful homemade breakfast!
 We have had a very uneventful & relaxing day at home.
 As I was reading the paper this morning Maddy climbed up and grabbed a book!
Abby wrote "MOMMY" on my mothers day card all by herself. Mike wrote it out and she copied it onto the card just right!
 And my gift this year was a bread machine! I've had a few friends/relatives talking about theirs lately and it inspired some thoughts to try it out myself. Mike surprised me with it today and we have a loaf baking as I type!! Abby got to help him make the first batch! I will report back how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!