Yesterday at Abby's preschool they hosted a Mothers Day Luncheon Picnic in the social hall. All the moms got to come and bring lunch for ourselves and the kids and spend lunch together on a blanket at school. It was so much fun, and I was able to leave Maddy with a good friend, so Abby got my full attention! Of course her first question was, "Where's Maddy??", so I'm glad she missed having her there so we could enjoy our time together.
They surprised us (which is why the video quality is SOOO poor, so I apologize otherwise I would have brought my good video camera, so my regular camera video had to do on short notice) the kids performed singing the ABC's, and ran thru the letters of each of their names!!
Abby is the last one on the far right in the photo and the videos FYI.
Video of them doing the letters of their names:
Video of them singing their ABC's:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.