This past Sunday was my swap day to watch my friend's girls while they went holiday shopping!
So to keep them occupied I had them make gingerbread (graham cracker) houses, and pizzas for lunch! The girls had a blast, and did such a good job.

I built the houses first thing that morning with a great frosting recipe that was like super glue!
Then the girls went to work decorating.....Maddy, as I assumed, did more eating than decorating!
End result......4 cute houses!! The glue held up great, not a single crack or broken shingle!!
(I actually tried to break a piece off for Abby to eat the next day, and I couldn't even do it with my bare hands!)
Abby's house
Maddy's house (note the sliding "licked" snow on the roof!!) I had to stop her before she did more eating.
Then the girls went on to make their own pizzas for lunch!
Again, they had fun and ate too! Imagine that!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.