Well, its holiday time, and Abby has two teachers who are wonderful!
Plus I just like doing something extra for them each year. So this year I've been particularly crafty, trying new projects, and this is one of my favorite ones!! Cheap, and minimally labor intensive with a fun, unique, and colorful result that you can hang year-round!
So her teachers are getting these yarn wreaths that I made! Materials were about $6 each, plus a hot glue gun! Very fun. Here's the link to the site I follow for lots of fun ideas : www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com
So her teachers are getting these yarn wreaths that I made! Materials were about $6 each, plus a hot glue gun! Very fun. Here's the link to the site I follow for lots of fun ideas : www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Blue wreath with gold swag & rosettes
Purple wreath with rosettes & pearls!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.